- 20th August 2023 – for active participants, i.e. participants who wish to submit an abstract
- 10th September 2023 – for passive participants, i.e. without an abstract
The participation in the scientific part of the conference is free of charge for all academic participants, including refreshment (coffee breaks and light lunches).
The participation in the networking part of the conference (dinner) is subject of a fee, which includes the items specified below.
Commercial participants are kindly requested to contact directly the secretariat at: email@example.com.
- Register by 20th August if you want to submit an abstract.
Abstract submission deadline: 20th August 2023
Please note that registration of the presenting author is mandatory.
All abstracts must be submitted only via the Online Abstract Submission Form. After you register, you will be able to submit an abstract into the system.
Abstracts submitted by e-mail or other means will not be accepted.
The abstract must be submitted in English. The authors are responsible for the content and the language quality of the abstract.
To complete your abstract submission you will be asked to fill in bellow stated data:
– Abstract Title
– Author(s) details – First name(s), Last name(s), Affiliation(s)
– Presenting author and his e-mail
– Abstract Text up to 2,000 characters incl. spaces
– Figure(s), graph(s), picture(s) – JPEG, PNG or GIF, max size 2M
– Short captures of uploaded files
– Preferred type of presentation – Oral, Poster, Invited
You do not have to submit the whole abstract at once.
Content will stay available for further updates when login in the website.
Please be aware it will not be possible to modify abstracts after 21st August 2023.
The authors of submitted abstracts agree with publication of their abstracts (without further reviewing) in the Abstract Book (electronic and/or printed version) to be distributed to all participants at the event.Instructions for Poster Presenters
The optimal size of a poster presentation is A0 (height 1189 mm x width 841 mm). There will be tapes available at each poster holder to fix the poster. The posters will be displayed for the duration of the conference.
Each poster board will be numbered. Presenters should attach their posters to the board number corresponding to the number assigned to their poster as listed in the Final Programme.
Poster mounting: Thursday 14th September 9:00 – 10:00
Poster removal: Friday 15th September 17:00 – 18:00
Upload of posters to the conference virtual platform
Please prepare your poster as a single file (all standard formats are accepted) and send it to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th September 2023 at the latest.
Upload of your poster to the virtual platform will be done by the technicians of the company operating the virtual platform.
The optimal size of a poster presentation is A0 (height 1189 mm x width 841 mm).
You can add an introductory speech (max duration 2 min,) to your poster presentation. If you wish to accompany your poster with a speech, please record it and send together with your poster.
Display of on-line posters
All posters will be displayed in a dedicated virtual poster hall throughout the Conference duration and accessible to all registered participants.
There will be one interactive on-line poster session.
Please check the programme for the specific time of the poster sessions.
You are kindly requested to join these sessions so that other participants can interact with you.
Fee for the informal part – dinner (place tbc) on 14th September 2023 – 1,150 CZKThe fee for the informal event includes:
- Delicious 3-course dinner or buffet
- Beer, wine, soft drinks
The fee includes 21 % VAT.
Note: Payments must be received by 10th September 2023.
- Written cancellation received before 28 August 2023 (23:59 CET): a full refund of the fee will be made minus 500 CZK handling fee.
- From 29 August 2023 to 7 September 2023 (23:59 CET), 50 % refund is available.
- After 7 September 2023 unfortunately no refunds are possible.